Free Model Template
As investors and advisers, we have built hundreds and reviewed thousands of financial models, and have formed views/developed best practices in the process.
What type of company are you?
SaaS / Recurring Revenue Model
eComm / DTC / CPG Model
Free Financial Model Download
Simply fill out the form below to download our free model template!
WE’VE WRITTEN EXTENSIVELY ON THE TOPIC:
- Breaking Down the Importance of Early-Stage Revenue Projections
- Data-Driven Approach to Investing in Salespeople
- 18 Ways to Make Your Financial Model Stand Out to Investors
*Note that as Graphite is a new entity, these were originally authored and attributed to ff Venture Capital, from which we were formed.
NOW WE’RE PUTTING OUT A SIMPLE TEMPLATE FOR THE WORLD TO USE
- It’s a three-statement model, meaning it has an Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flow. Any model that doesn’t have all three will not project cash burn accurately.
- It tells you what you need to know. The model cleanly spits out relevant, digestible, summary information in a board-ready format.
- It bridges the gap between real-life and projections. It takes into account things like “real” Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- It lets you know when you’ve made a mistake. The model has a series of tests that will let you know if something is broken on each page, so you’ll know when you need to press Control-Z.
- Just remember, this is a template, or a shell. There is no one size fits all solution. Every business is different, and you will need to customize this for your business. This is of course something we have extensive experience with and can assist with.
Get In Touch
Locations: NYC HQ / ORL / ATL
With offices all across the country and clients worldwide, we cast a wide net.